Agile Product Management
The “Agile Product Management/Product Owner” stage will share real-world experience and guidance to teams on delivering successful whole products, and guiding teams to build what markets and customers really need. This ranges from tactical to strategic and technical to market-facing - backlogs to product portfolio to organizations.
Product managers and product owners are critical to the software development process: identifying markets and customers; defining products; driving and quantifying business value; prioritizing backlogs; writing user stories; convincing customers to buy and executives to invest. We’ve seen Agile scale up to include enterprise revenue-generating solutions. Product owners and product managers are enthusiastically debating their roles - especially among product managers are new to Agile and long-time Agilists with misconceptions about product management.
We have a terrific slate of talks, tutorials, workshops and experience reports including
* “how to” be a product owner or agile product manager or including workshops or tutorials
* workshops and tutorials on learning from customers, portfolio management and turning software into revenue
* roles and responsibilities of Product Managers and Product Owners, and organizational experience/lessons
* best practices for prioritization/ROI, backlogs, getting customer input, roadmaps, metrics and non-functional requirements
* whole product thinking: agile’s focus on “the software” and product mgmt’s focus on full working solutions
Join the panel discussions or be part of the lively collaboration in each session.